Dear Prospective Puppy Owner, Thank you for your interest in an Dancing Dog Farm Old Time Scotch Collie!! Please take a moment and COMPLETE this questionnaire fully and honestly, as it will help us pick out the very best dog for you, your family and your lifestyle. By completing this questionnaire, you are not committed to purchase a puppy from us, nor does it commit us to place a puppy in your home. We love our dogs very much and want them to go to the most appropriate and best home possible. Thank you for taking time to help us get to know you better.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADOPTING A PUPPY
A pre-puppy placement questionnaire/application must be filled out.
PUPPY DEPOSIT – $375.00
Deposits are required to reserve a spot on a reservation list.We can accept personal check or Paypal for the deposit payment. Final puppy fee balance to be paid when the puppy is picked up, either cash or cashier’s check. Paypal link for deposit is below. Please be aware that by signing and submitting the application, you are agreeing to the “no refund of deposit” policy, unless can find another buyer for your puppy within a reasonable amount of time. Deposits are applied to the total puppy fee and may be paid via the Paypal button below to email@example.com or by check to the address below the Paypal button.
Please make deposit checks payable to Carol Lake and mail to:
527 Windmill Hill Road
Dublin, NH 03444
PUPPY FEE – $750.00. NO SALES TAX IN NH!
The $375.00 deposit will be deducted from this amount when the final payment is due. Puppy fee includes OTSCA puppy registration, first worming treatments and vaccination, a health exam by our veterinarian before puppy leaves for their new home, and a packet of starter items that includes a collar, training treats, one of the pups’ stuffed animal toys, and some sample dog food. Your puppy will have been exposed to beginning clicker training, will be started in potty training, will have been exposed to farm animals and socialized with different people including children.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
- Submit an application and let us know all the things you want with color, coat, gender, size, temperament, future potential use of the dog (farm dog) etc.
- We review all your information and will communicate with you about what you are looking for to ensure we understand your wishes and desires for a puppy completely. All communication takes place via email so we have a paper trail of details to refer to later.
- Once we’ve approved your application, you will be asked to send a deposit to reserve a puppy.
- Once the litter is born, we will email out a birth announcement, picture, and information within 48 hours of the birth of the litter.
- Every week we will email out new pictures/video and information.
- We will do full assessments of the litter and when puppies are 6 weeks of age we will send each family information on the puppy or puppies in the litter that suite all the criteria they are looking for, and then we will determine which puppy is the best option for your family.
- Visiting the litter you are receiving a puppy from can be arranged after the first vaccination has been given to the puppies. First vaccinations are at 7 weeks.
- We reserve the right to select two puppies from every litter as potential breeding dogs for our program. Since our dogs are not career breeders and only have two or three litters, it is necessary for us to retain dogs for the next generation of Dancing Dog OTSC puppies.
- By 7 weeks of age the final payment for puppy is due.
- Puppies are ready for pick up after they are 9 weeks of age – we do prefer to wait until 10 weeks if possible. Occasionally we will make exceptions. If we are shipping to you that date will be scheduled when pups are born.
- THE FOLLOWING ARE PROVIDED WHEN ADOPTING A PUPPY
- Worming treatments at the appropriate age.
- Veterinary health exam at 7 weeks of age.
- First vaccination at 7-8 weeks
- Puppy Health Record
- Collar and one of the pup’s chew toys
- 3 day supply of the puppy’s current food
- Lifetime support